Photo Source: Dryope
Photographer: AJ Sokalner (Photos 8-9)
Photographer: Jeffrey Ufberg (Photos 3, 7, 13, 16)
Photographer: Patricia Schlein (Photos 2, 5, 11)
Photographer: Ray Tamarra (Photos 1, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 15)
NOTE: the episode was taped on Monday (March 17th, 2008) and aired on Wednesday (March 19th, 2008)
10. Chief Petty Officer Tyrol (Aaron Douglas): In the dramatic season opening episode, we save 15% by switching our insurance to Geico.
9. D’Anna Biers (Lucy Lawless): You’ll find out what’s in the hatch and who gets off the island – crap, wrong show.
8. Dr. Baltar (James Callis): My character creates his own line of “honey roasted space nuts.”
7. Lieutenant Sharon Valerii (Grace Park): What else are you going to do, read a book?
6. Number Six (Tricia Helfer): There’s a good chance you’ll get to see me naked.
5. Colonel Saul Tigh (Michael Hogan): There’s a good chance you’ll see me naked.
4. Captain Lee Adama (Jamie Bamber): New FTL drives will allow the colonial fleet to better adjust to gravitational variations and achieve maximum superluminal travel to outrun the pursuing cylon basestars – I don’t know what the hell I’m talking about.
3. Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff): We engage in a life-and-death battle against evil robots… you know, same **** as last year.
2. President Laura Roslin (Mary McDonnell): I take on the most challenging task of my political career – doing a lame top ten list on a third-rate talk show.
1. Admiral William Adama (Edward James Olmos): Watch me lead us into war against the Cylons without an exit strategy.
Photo Source: Ain’t It Cool News (AICN)
Photo Source: Katee Sackhoff’s Facebook Fanpage